[Hidden-tech] How? Who? What do I need?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Fri Mar 18 14:22:26 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Someone here might be able to tell me what kind of programming skills I'm looking for.

In general I want to have a questionnaire that folks can answer and then they can receive in email/get displayed on a screen/ send to self their answers. I thought I was halfway there: I can create the form in google docs and have embedded it on a page. Here it is:
http://www.sharinghousing.com/worksheets/interviewing-checklist

Google has a nice facility where the answers go into a spreadsheet. Now the question is, how to collect that record and send it to the answerer?
What kind of programming and who knows how to do it? Of course, I'd love to collect the email as an opt-in as well.
Oh, and I'm using the WP theme Thesis.

Maybe there's a completely different way to do this?

Thanks,

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting
http://www.pluharconsulting.com