[Hidden-tech] Looking for designers and programmer looking for work referrals

Leslie Tane Design leslie at leslietanedesign.com
Tue Mar 1 10:58:20 EST 2011

After nearly 14 years working as a full-service design firm in Easthampton, I have decided to make a career change and am closing my doors. I am looking for people/companies to refer my current clients to. We do print work from conception to completion and I would be willing to turn over source files (logos, past Quark files, etc.).

On the web side, we have mostly been doing Wordpress sites with custom themes. Our older (4+ years) sites used a flat file PHP CMS, which is pretty easy to work with.

If you'd like to be recommended, please send me an email with your contact info, area(s) of specialty and rates. We plan to close our doors on May 1.

Thank you!
Leslie

Leslie Tane
Leslie Tane Design