[Hidden-tech] Social Media BootCamp

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Tue Jun 21 14:55:31 EDT 2011

Eric Letendre, the Marketing Pitbull and I are running a social media boot
camp for anyone thinking about doing their own social media marketing.  This
is a hands-on boot camp, not a rally cry for how amazing social media is.
 We aren't going to tell you that if you aren't on Facebook you are missing
the boat and then tell you good luck figuring out how to make it work.  We
are going to work through the process of what kinds of social media will
work for your business and then actually walk though the steps to get setup
and develop a game plan for integrating social media into your business.
 It's scheduled for July 16th and the full details are available here
http://bit.ly/kWmxO1

Paul Stallman
Managing Director
paul at alias-solutions.com
413.364.6147
alias|solutions
www.alias-solutions.com

SCAN QR CODE TO ADD ME TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE