[Hidden-tech] follow-up to question about rejected emails

Christine Polaczak chris at cpdesignworks.com
Mon Jun 20 15:45:06 EDT 2011

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about emails being
bounced back to me by Google.

A follow-up question: We'd like to use Constant Contact (We already
have an account.) to distribute a press release to a list of 265
publications. None of the people on the list have given their
permission to receive our mail. What's the most reliable, least time-
consuming method of getting permission? Does direct mail work for this
purpose?

I really appreciate the knowledge you're sharing.

Enjoy the day.

Chris

Christine Polaczak
chris at cpdesignworks.com