[Hidden-tech] Graphic/Web Designer(s) in Amherst...Office/Storefront Share.

Kiernan G-S greenearthcomputer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:12:20 EDT 2011

Howdy folks,

I am looking to expand my business and possibly move into a storefront
location on University drive in Amherst.  The space I have my eye on is a
big big for just my biz at the moment, so I am looking to possibly
share/partner with a local web or graphic designer or two who wants to
expand their business through working with an IT company and having a
physical storefront location.

If you know anyone who might be interested, send them my way! I want to meet
and discuss.

Thanks,
Kiernan Gulick-Sherrill

Green Earth Computers
www.greenearthpc.us
kiernan at greenearthpc.us
413-282-TECH
Follow Me: [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/greenearthpc> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiernangs> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/greenearthpc>

Member: Business Networking International (BNI)
Mill River Chapter: visit http://millriverbni.com