[Hidden-tech] Learn about Services for your Business at Scibelli Enterprise Center

Marla Michel marla at admin.umass.edu
Sun Jun 5 12:28:49 EDT 2011

Dear All,

The SEC, located in Building 101 in the STCC Technology Park, provides space and services for business building. Its anchor tenants - the Business Incubator, MSBDC, SCORE, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and NEBA Business Consulting Center - provide an assortment of free counseling services and training programs.  We're also working with officials to help businesses displaced by last week's tornado.

We have monthly open houses on the second Wednesday of each month from 12-1 to let folks get reacquainted with the Enterprise Center and all it has to offer.  This includes access to business mentors as clients of the Incubator, free use of the conference rooms for pre-revenue companies, use of the conference rooms for business development workshops (after 4pm), and the One Federal Street address through private cubicles or suites, rates starting at $250 per month.

Come to one of the Open Houses to learn more on Jun 8, Jul13, and Aug 10, 12-1pm.  A light lunch is included.  A courtesy RSVP is requested to incubator at stcc.edu<mailto:incubator at stcc.edu>.  Directions are available at www.stcc.edu/sec<http://www.stcc.edu/sec>.

I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,
Marla

P.S.  I often refer people to this network to get referrals for the services that many of you provide.  Thanks for being here.

-----------------
Marla Michel
Director, Scibelli Enterprise Center
STCC Technology Park
One Federal Street
Springfield, MA 01105
tel: 413.755.6109;  fax: 413.755.6101; cell: 413-626-2254
web: www.stcc.edu/sec<http://www.stcc.edu/sec>

Executive Director, Economic Development Strategies & Regional Partnerships
University of Massachusetts Amherst
tel: 413.577.0092;  fax: 413.577-2360;  cell: 413.626.2254
ema:  marla at admin.umass.edu<mailto:marla at admin.umass.edu> ;  web: www.umass.edu<www.umass.edu/universityrelations>

Join the SEC LinkedIn Group<http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=3713538> today to stay current on matters related to business building.