[Hidden-tech] Canon GP200 copier/fax -- FREE to a good home

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Fri Jul 29 10:11:58 EDT 2011

I'm closing this office this weekend and I don't need this large workhorse at
the other office.  11x17" flatbed, automatic page feeder, roll-around floor
storage base.  Fully operational, includes new toner cartridge.  Doesn't
include optional printer or scanner interface boards, but could easily be
turned into a B&W PS/PCL network laser printer with the installation of the
right interface card.

Free to a good home -- if you can pick it up today, Saturday, or Sunday!
Email or call my cell phone to claim it.

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation