[Hidden-tech] Coldfusion Programmers in Northampton/Easthampton? -- or other options for web system development

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Jul 25 15:27:49 EDT 2011

Yup sounds like the 'talk geek' part was the right question on your part,

Interesting that you've explored the php option -- and that it was not practical,
I am always interested in how tech projects develop and what it takes to work in the long
term.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com