[Hidden-tech] Cloud-based file sharing

Charles Uchu Strader uchu.1 at gaiahost.coop
Wed Jul 20 11:29:37 EDT 2011

We've liked Filechucker (commercial open source, perl script) for ease of use,
large file handling with progress bar, and permissions customization options.

Something you could easily install (< 0.5 hours) on most any Web Host, using
that existing storage space the customer has.  Does not require the customer to
have anything but a standard web browser.

http://encodable.com/filechucker/

GAIA Host offers Filechucker as a managed application for a small monthly fee,
and we keep it updated, if you want to explore that route also.

Charles Uchu Strader
charles at gaiahost.coop 1-800-672-8060 x803
GAIA Host Collective, LLC    http://www.gaiahost.coop

        "Reliable Internet hosting services
    from a worker-owned cooperative dedicated to
      environmental and social sustainability."