[Hidden-tech] Cloud-based file sharing

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 04:02:14 EDT 2011

Cheryl,

I use box.net for sharing large audio files.  I have had no complaints from any level of user.  I simply give them a link, they go there and either click "listen" or "download".

Although I pay a small annual fee because I have a large number of files there, up to a certain level of storage I believe it's free.

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com
Goshen