[Hidden-tech] Panasonic Mini-DV PQ tapes 63 & 83 minutes

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Mon Jul 11 21:37:51 EDT 2011

Following my recent HT query about Mini-DV tape brands, I recently purchased
two bulk lots of Panasonic PQ (Professional Quality) Mini-DV tapes, 50 each
of the 63 minute (DVM63PQ) and 83 minute (DVM83PQ) lengths. I had planned to
split the boxes, 25 each with another party, but they backed out after I had
already received the tapes.

I'm looking for someone who might like to acquire half of this lot of tapes,
25-63 minutes, 25-83 minutes, for exactly what I paid for them through
Amazon, half of $335.08 or $167.54. They are new, unopened and this is an
extremely good price, especially on the 83 minute tapes.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Will

--

William M. Loving
Dedication Technologies, Inc.