[Hidden-tech] GAW internet

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:34:14 EDT 2011

They have a kiosk at the Holyoke Mall with a system using their network set
up.  I ran a bunch of speed testing sites and got consistent 10mbps
connections (with 5+ mbps upload).  I live in Holyoke (and closer to their
tower than the mall) so coverage shouldn't be a problem.

I'm just trying to figure out things like general reliability of their
network and customer service.  I do work from home and finding out that
they're a cheap outfit and don't have redundant network backbone connections
through different providers(or other of the more technical questions they
don't answer on their website) would worry me.

-Dan