[Hidden-tech] iBook G4 power cord to borrow?

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:22:29 EDT 2011

Hi Hidden-Techers,

Wondering if anyone has a power cord for an iBook G4 that I could borrow. I
was gifted a laptop in rough shape.

If the laptop actually works, I will then want to buy a cord. And possibly a
battery. And some keyboard keys. As I said, it's in rough shape; looks like
a gang of gorillas had at it. Who were eating chocolate, bananas, maybe
pudding. ;-]

If responding this afternoon, you could call my cell (413) 588-7371. I will
be somewhere between North Hatfield and Shutesbury, with a few side trips...

Thanks!
Deb