[Hidden-tech] Amtrak Wifi

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Sat Jul 2 18:34:32 EDT 2011

I just returned from the Montreal Jazz Festival, taking the train from Albany, NY. It was a marvelous ride, for significant portions. But sitting for nearly two hours while the customs officers did their deal was de-motivating for me to return to Montreal via train. If Wi-Fi were provided, it would be a major incentive to travel by train; otherwise, next time I'm more inclined to drive.

Ed