[Hidden-tech] Job Posting: Staff Associate (Full Time)

Sarah sarah at communicatehealth.com
Fri Jan 21 12:53:14 EST 2011

CommunicateHealth, Inc. is looking for a motivated staff associate to join our innovative team. We are a health communication firm specializing in health literacy and user-centered design. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work on national public health projects, including the content development and management of an award-winning federal Web site.

Responsibilities include:
•    Writing and editing tasks
•    Support for health communication, user-centered design, policy, research, and content development projects
•    Business development support
•    General office duties and administrative tasks

Required:
•    Strong written and verbal communication skills
•    MPH or related public health masters degree (significant experience will be considered in place of degree)
•    Minimum 3 years professional experience
•    Effective organizational and time management skills

Preferred:
•    Demonstrated experience and commitment to public health
•    Experience developing health education materials
•    Experience with formative research and user-centered design processes
•    Familiar with government contracting procedures
•    Familiar with Mac operating system and software

Please send cover letter, resume and 3 references to jobs at communicatehealth.com.

This is a full time salaried position based in our office in Northampton, Massachusetts. We offer highly competitive salaries and full benefits.

Sarah Pomerantz
CommunicateHealth, Inc.
26 Market Street, Suite 3
Northampton, MA 01060