[Hidden-tech] Job Posting: Graphic Designer (Part Time)

Sarah sarah at communicatehealth.com
Fri Jan 21 12:52:28 EST 2011

CommunicateHealth, Inc. is looking for a Web savvy graphic designer to join our innovative team. We are a health communication firm specializing in health literacy and user-centered design. We offer highly competitive salaries.

Required:
•    BA in graphic design or related field
•    Minimum 3 years professional experience
•    Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
•    Familiarity and willingness to work in Microsoft Office Suite
•    Experience in website design and maintenance, including but not limited to Wordpress and CSS coding
•    Excellent communication skills

Preferred:
•    Familiar with federal usability standards and best practices
•    Experience developing materials for audiences with limited (health) literacy skills
•    Experience working with writers, editors, and web developers
•    Familiar with entire web site development lifecycle and documentation
•    Experience with user-centered design process
•    Familiar with public health, health education, and health communication fields

Please send cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio (or 5 samples of your work) to jobs at communicatehealth.com.

This is a part time position based in our office in Northampton, Massachusetts. Willing to consider telecommuting arrangements for the right candidate.

Sarah Pomerantz
CommunicateHealth, Inc.
26 Market Street, Suite 3
Northampton, MA 01060