[Hidden-tech] Events! Events! Events!

Kirsten Bonanza kirbonanza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:52:31 EST 2011

*#1* I'm thrilled to share with you that I'm going to be leading the Skill
Building portion of the Pioneer Valley Sustainability Network meeting *this
Wednesday*, January 19 at the Westhampton Library, 3 South Road,
Westhampton, MA.

 ---The meeting runs from 9-11:30. The Skill Building portion of the meeting
will be an hour on Sustainable Communications and go into connecting mission
and message. The most effective manner to engage an audience, including body
language, word choice, and presentation method will also be discussed.
Please RSVP to Brian Markey (bmarkey at pvpc.org) if you plan to attend.

The PVSustain meeting will be a great way to give you a taste of what will
be happening during the full day studio workshop that I am planning during
February. The full day studio workshop will more further develop the idea of
effective and connected communications and allow participants to get started
on an idea or campaign with active feedback and development assistance from
participants and workshop facilitators.

*#2* Beginning *tomorrow*, Tuesday January 18, I will be leading a weekly
guided meditation at Karma in Northampton on Tuesdays from 5:30PM- 6:30PM.

*#3* Beginning *this week *Wednesday January 19, I will be leading a weekly
guided meditation at Indigo Massage in Florence on Wednesdays from 6:00PM-
7:00PM.

For both #2 & #3 The meditations will last approximately 45 minutes and will
include aspects of centering, protection, grounding, self and earth healing,
deep relaxation, and protection depending on the guidance I receive and the
needs of participants. 15 minutes at the end will allow for an opportunity
for participants to reflect, rest, or move on as needed. Some of the aspects
of my guided meditations are channeled by me, others are from well known
healers and spiritual traditions. Everyone is welcome regardless of
experience.

---Normally these sessions will cost $10, but in the interest of giving
people a chance to try something new and potentially transformative, I'm
offering these group sessions for $5 per participant for the rest of the
month of January.---

*#4* Facilitated by myself, Val Nelson, and Karen Ribeiro the second Women &
Spirit in Business Café will be happening on *January 31**st** *at the Nacul
Center in Amherst http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1153555315We gratefully
thank Shalini Bahl for all her contributions to the organization and
development of this effort. Entrepreneurial spirited women are encouraged to
attend and also to connect with our Women & Spirit in Business Café Pioneer
Valley <http://www.facebook.com/#%21/home.php?sk=group_163703520332940>Group
on Facebook.

 *Kirsten Bonanza*
*Conscious Leadership Coach*
*
*

*Leadership based on Values**
I work with organizational leaders to make decisions & act based upon their
core values & mission, through re-examination of the current mission &
campaigns or the development of a new initiative.*

413.559.9118  mobile
620.449.9110  google voice
Kirbonanza skype

Website & Blog: www.kirstenbonanza.com