[Hidden-tech] Buddypress development experience?

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Jan 12 18:05:12 EST 2011

Buddypress is pretty complete not sure what additional customization you'll want  -- also
since all Wordpress functions
work with the main wordpress site that it is installed on.

We use it on resilientbusinesses.com - it sorta fits our need a bit difference then it
looks like you need.

I'd suggest you explore talk.resilientbusinesses.com a bit more.
You already have a user account at:http://talk.resilientbusinesses.com/members/
and if you want to look behind the scenes email me offline -- I'll also point you at the
administrator
who did much of the setup and knows the wordpress/bp relationship better
   SerahRose Roth -- http://www.serahrose.com -- (yes related - my daughter)

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com