[Hidden-tech] Buddypress development experience?

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Wed Jan 12 16:48:42 EST 2011

Hi HT friends,
Anyone familiar with setting up a custom Buddypress site? I know it's like
Wordpress but I'm specifically wanting to talk with someone with Buddypress
experience.

I'm setting up a way for my clients, and especially my mastermind group
members, to interact in a private online community. Plus I want to offer
e-courses. I think Buddypress could be a good option for both of those
things, but I have questions and I don't want to do all the setup myself.

Thanks
Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Career & Business Coach*
Make Your Mark
*
Helping heart-centered individuals and businesses
activate their unique superpowers
so they can make their mark on the world.*

413.320.2182  mobile
413.585.0774  land
val at valnelson.com

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CoachValNelson

25 Main St., Suite 339A, Northampton, MA 01060 (Fitzwilly's Building)

*Women's Solopreneur Mastermind Group*
http://www.valnelson.com/women-biz-group