[Hidden-tech] Television on iPod anyone?

Videatives videatives at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 08:35:46 EST 2011

Dear Hidden-Tech members,

I have a dear friend, injured in a recent car accident, who will be
confined to the rehab center for two to three months.  He has asked me
to help him find a way to play television channels on his iPod Nano.
I doubt if this can be done, but realize new gadgets and adapters
appear every week.  He has one other person in his room, so the iPod
screen would give him the small scale to watch and listen without
disturbing his room mate.  He also has some trouble sleeping, due to
his pain, and finds watching television helps.  So if he fell asleep
watching his iPod, his Nano could just rest on his bed covers.  Or
perhaps there is some way to "capture" a favorite broadcast show and
download into the iPod Nano.

Thanks,
George Forman