[Hidden-tech] Affordable Graphic Designer Needed To Design A Couple Logos

Evan Gregg reservoir-productions at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 11:24:34 EST 2011

Hi, since I got so many helpful responses to my request for server recommendations (I went with Gaiahost btw) I figured I would give this a try as well.

I'm looking for someone to design logos for my website The Location Reservoir as well as for my photography website Reservoir Productions.

I posted an ad on craigslist and got responses from all over but I'd rather have someone local that I can go to for future design needs as well.  I'm currently working on a very tight budget but I'm very loyal to people I work well with and there will be many future opportunities with better pay.

I have a couple pretty specific ideas of what I'm looking for and I'm just looking for someone who can actually pull them off successfully.

Thanks in advance,

Evan Gregg
Fine Art & Real Estate Photographer
Location Scout & Manager for Film/Tv/Etc
reservoir-productions at comcast.net
917.579.4059
http://www.reservoir-productions.com
http://www.locationreservoir.com