[Hidden-tech] Hard disc data recovery services

Roger Williams roger at qux.com
Fri Feb 18 10:06:40 EST 2011

What are folks' current recommendations for disc data recovery services?  It's
been years (think 1GB SCSI drives) since I needed this, and the landscape has
undoubtedly changed dramatically.

(My daughter had a head crash on the MacBook she uses for writing, and then
discovered to her horror that she'd disabled TimeMachine nearly a year ago...)

--
Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation