[Hidden-tech] unreliable biz email sending from Sprint Android

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Thu Feb 10 06:42:54 EST 2011

Dear HT,

I have gleaned some disconcerting news regarding my work email sending
from my Samsung Moment Android on the Sprint network.  It don't always
work - major bummer.

Gmail sending from the phone works great.

One solution would be if I could use the send from alias feature that
regular, non-mobile, Gmail has.  It does not appear to be a choice or I
don't know how to access it.

Would love to hear the wisdom and feel the love from the HT community.

Regards,
Andrew

ps: sent from my thin client Macbook