[Hidden-tech] Financial Services Needs Inquiry

Patricia McLaughlin twocatsmom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:38:16 EST 2011

Hi to all Hidden Tech,

For many years, my company - PJM Consulting , offered financial services to
small companies and individual practitioners in a variety of areas, most
noteably bookkeeping, payroll and taxes.  I retired (or semi-retired)
several years ago, but am now looking to restart my business albeit on a
limited basis.

My question for you is this - what types of services do you find lacking in
your business that could be handled remotely by someone else, freeing you to
do the things you do best?

Please respond to me off list at pjmclaughlin1 at comcast.net.  Thank you for
your time and I look forward to meeting you at future HT events.

Best regards,

Patricia McLaughlin

Patricia J McLaughlin

PJM Consulting