[Hidden-tech] Looking for an indoor place to fly model airplanes indoors

David Korpiewski davidk at cs.umass.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:13:08 EST 2011

I'm looking for a space about the size of a small gym in which I can fly
some model airplanes that are really small -- like 16 inch wingspans and
some model helicopters.   My club (www.franklinrc.com) is very small
with I think maybe 3 to 4 guys that have small planes or helicopters
that would actually fly.  So its not many of us at all.

-Ideal times would be on Saturday or Sunday or perhaps a week night
after 6pm.
-Ideally this place would be in Franklin County
-We don't have a lot of money, so cheap/free is best.
-Happy to trade lessons in flying model aircraft in return for the use
of a space :-)
-Doesn't need to be really hot inside, even 50F+ is fine.  Just not
freezing.

Garages work too, not just gyms, or any open space.

Thanks a lot for your consideration
David