[Hidden-tech] gmail "quirks"

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:33:28 EST 2011

Anything that asks you to provide personal information, especially passwords, is a scam. No real
sysadmin would ever send you an email asking you for this information. Anyone who has replied to
anything like this should immediately change their password and contact the service provider to find
out what else they need to do to secure their account.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-
    O__  ---- Systems Administrator
   c/ /'_ --- Biology&  Geology Departments
  (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center

<hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu>

Erdös 4