[Hidden-tech] gmail "quirks"

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:31:57 EST 2011

hi all,
been wondering about this for quite some time:

1) I've been receiving "tom.adams at gmail.com"'s email sporadically over the
last 4 years or so. I've actually emailed him before to see what's going on
& looked into gmail's help but they basically say 'don't worry about it,
he's still receiving the emails...but you I should disregard them. That's
fine...but really, it's unbelievable that it keeps happening because some of
the emails that i've incorrectly received were highly private such as wills
and banks documents, etc. as well as very personal communications between
him and his family members. I feel like i know this other 'tom adams' all
too well.... and it seems like a major hole in the otherwise wonderfulness
of gmail.

2) I just received the following email from gmail. never received anything
like it before and I'm rather dubious of its authenticity - any thoughts: