[Hidden-tech] Facebook question

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Wed Feb 2 05:36:36 EST 2011

What a nightmare, Lynne! So sorry to hear you are lost in FB purgatory--hope
you find your way out soon.

Thanks to several HT'ers who responded, I now know that I can jump over to
my Dharma Boutique page in the upper right corner under Accounts to the
'Manage Pages' link.

Thanks everyone who responded--much appreciated!

adam

--
Adam Bauer
Founder, Dharma Boutique

http://www.dharmaboutique.com
sacred & sensual offerings  ~  3% for people & planet

See video of our latest container of goods arriving from India:
http://www.youtube.com/dharmaboutique