[Hidden-tech] Facebook question

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Tue Feb 1 20:48:42 EST 2011

Hi HT¹ers,
A fairly simple Facebook question, so simple it has eluded me thus far:

In the recent FB format changes, I have lost track of the link from my
personal page (Adam Bauer) to my Dharma Boutique business page‹and now I
cannot even find my own biz page, since when I search for it, I get some
other woman named Dharma something or other--??

So, does anyone know how I can find where my personal page links to my biz
page, so I can easily hop from one to the other?

Mucho gusto in advance, and happy snow days to all!
Adam

--
Adam Bauer
Founder, Dharma Boutique

http://www.dharmaboutique.com
sacred & sensual offerings  ~  3% for people & planet

See video of our latest container of goods arriving from India:
http://www.youtube.com/dharmaboutique