[Hidden-tech] Thanks!

Alan Hurwitz ahalink at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 12:53:57 EST 2011

Esteemed colleagues,
Thanks so much for your very helpful input on possibilities for inexpensive calendar printing. It was super-useful, as advice from our great network usually is.

Sorry for the delay in sending this thank-you. We've been relocating to our winter quarters in Miami, a good thing to do, but requiring some effort. Please get in touch if you come through this part of the world over the next few months. We'll be traveling some, but also here a lot of the time.

Saludos and Happy Holidays!
Alan