[Hidden-tech] Need to digitize Sony HDV footage

Ada Shaw adaoshaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:18:39 EST 2011

I recently had a camera malfunction on a shoot abroad and ended up renting
a Sony HVR-Z1 camera for a couple of days.

My camera is a Canon XH-A1 (which is out for repairs for about a month).

Does anyone have a camera or deck that I could borrow or rent to digitize
my footage?
Or would you digitize it for me?

I have a few hours that need a Sony HDV deck or camera to digitize...which
is the most urgent.
I also have a few hours that need Canon HDV deck or camera to digitize...

Ada
310-367-7748