[Hidden-tech] Laptop projector recommendations

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Tue Aug 30 09:36:56 EDT 2011

I'm looking for suggestions for a laptop projector for displaying PC-based
PowerPoint presentations in mid-size rooms of 50 to 100 people. Does anyone
have recommendations for something that balances portability, price, quality
to achieve what it should within that size room? I'm looking to purchase but
also curious about local rentals. I appreciate any suggestions feedback.
Thank you! Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT

Be an Author Webinar starts in October
http://www.claudiagereco.com/speaking/be-an-author-webinar/

Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiagere> Join me on LinkedIn
 <mailto:Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com> Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com
+1 413 259 1741