[Hidden-tech] Gravity Switch is looking for the best web developer in the valley! Full-time, onsite position!

Robert Archer rob at gravityswitch.com
Mon Aug 29 11:07:52 EDT 2011

Hey Hidden-Techers . . .

Do you love programming tricky things for the web? Want to be surrounded by other people with complementary skills (designers, project managers, cool clients, etc.)? Then think about applying to Gravity Switch! We've been around for 15 years, and are a fun, dependable, hard-working company full of overachievers. We're looking for a smart, fun developer to work full-time onsite in downtown Northampton.

Interested? Apply at: http://www.gravityswitch.com/careers/best-developer/

Rob Archer
gravity switch
Nice People.  Award-Winning Process.  Websites Done Right.

p: 413.586.9596
gravityswitch.com