[Hidden-tech] Un-Connected in Shutesbury

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Wed Aug 17 19:35:37 EDT 2011

Can anybody help me strategize? Im on the Shutesbury/Amherst border (but in Shutesbury proper) and currently my only broadband access is thru a Verizon cell connection WHICH SUCKS (sorry for yelling). Im at my wits end after chatting with Verizon once again about hardware choices and such. I would truly appreciate a chat with someone that might be able to help me figure out my other options. If I have to wear an aluminum hat, I am willing. Im desperate.

Thanks,

Dede Wilson

Dede Wilson CCP
Contributing Editor Bon Appetit