[Hidden-tech] How can clueless client update website

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Tue Aug 16 21:40:39 EDT 2011

I would concur with the wordpress vote.  We've done some big sites now with
WordPress including Peter Pan Buslines.  A site for part of Unconn.  A
couple small sites for UMass.  And literally hundreds of sites for small and
medium sized businesses.  As Mark said WordPress is easy to learn by even
the most basic computer user.  It is very straight forward but yet highly
configurable.  Joomla and Drupal used to have big advantages but those days
are gone in my opinion.

Good luck if you have any specific questions I'm sure any one of the people
that answered you would be more than willing to show you the ropes.