[Hidden-tech] Google Apps email - effective May 10, only 10 users on the free account

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:48:33 EDT 2011

I just got notified that Google Apps accounts set up after May 10th will
only allow ten users  on the free accounts, where the limit has been 50
users in the past before the $50 per user fee per year fee kicks in.  The 50
user accounts will apparently be grandfathered in so accounts set up prior
to May 10th should allow 50 users on the free edition.

If any MA towns with population under 5000 have been thinking about
switching to using Google Apps email and would like to get this done ahead
of the deadline so they'll be able to set up 50 free email accounts, I'll do
the first one that contacts me for no fee - you'll need to be ready to move
pretty quickly!

Charlie Heath

Town Websites