[Hidden-tech] Facebook problem - any wisdom?

Noel Ramos noelramos at intermixx.com
Wed Apr 27 15:54:08 EDT 2011

Trademark essentially boils down to first use. If you can prove to FB
that you have been using the name longer than she has, you might be
able to get them to reverse their decision.

Do you have domain registration records that show prior use? Ads that
you ran in a dated publication? Any time-stamped evidence you have
might be helpful if it shows that you started using the name before
her. If she started using it first, then I'm afraid she has the upper
hand.

- Noel