[Hidden-tech] Broadband cable modem question

Gary Powsner bluemoon at crocker.com
Wed Apr 27 12:36:17 EDT 2011

I hope I am posting this correctly.

I am wanting to replace the RCA DCM425 modem that I am leasing from
Comcast by purchasing my own. Two that I've looked at so far on e-bay are
the exact same thing and a D-Link DCM202. Other than confirming the docsis
2.0 I am not sure what else to look for. The kind I have now from Comcast
is selling for less than the other. Can anyone make a recommendation
either between these two or perhaps another one entirely that I should be
seeking?

Thanks!

Gary

Gary Powsner/SolutionFinders, Shaklee Global Ambassador
With Shaklee We're Creating Healthier Lives and
With AirSource You can "Bring Mother Nature Inside and Enjoy Every Breath"

Office 413-665-5011
Cell    413-537-9015
Toll-Free (outside the 413 area code) 877-327-6931
http://www.solutionfinders.myshaklee.com
http://solutionfindersforlife.myshaklee.com/us/en/

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."

   - Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee