[Hidden-tech] help needed setting up Google Apps for Business

Seth Isman sethi at hilltowncdc.org
Wed Apr 27 11:03:09 EDT 2011

Anyone local available to help a client of mine?  It would be a shame to see
him send his money to California.  His description of his need follows.
Email me online or offline and I will forward to him.  Thanks very much.

"I need help getting set up on Google Apps for Business.  I set up an
account maybe 6 weeks ago, but didn't verify domain ownership in time, and
now seem to be stuck in between...can't re-register, and can't access my
trial account.

So I need to set up a working Google Apps for Business account, and then set
up the various extensions (Gmail...synched with my existing mac.com email
account; Google calendar; and an integrated CRM tool such as Zoho or
Insightly).  Someone who could suggest the best CRM tool for what I'm doing
would be great.

I've just spoken with a company out in LA (ViWoInc) that provides all this
set-up stuff for small businesses, and the fees are obviously more than I
want to spend.  I'll forward you their sample invoice, though, so you can
see what's involved, and/or forward it to someone else.

Like I said, I can probably figure out the CRM software once the whole thing
is set up and configured correctly.  I just don't want to waste a bunch of
time trying to figure out how to do that part."

Seth Isman

Economic Development Director, Hilltown CDC

413-296-4536 ext. 112

P.O. Box 17, Chesterfield, MA 01012

sethi at hilltowncdc

www.hilltowncdc.org