[Hidden-tech] Amherst Media Needs Your Help

Wendy Bloomenthal wendy at amherstmedia.org
Thu Apr 21 20:20:16 EDT 2011

By participating in one of our upcoming survey / focus group sessions,
you're helping to shape and enhance the future of community media in the
greater Amherst area.

We've partnered with UMASS Amherst to conduct this community needs
assessment and very much need your help and input.

Please call today to reserve a spot in one of the following sessions:

Tuesday April 26th: 4:00-6:00pm
Wednesday April 27th: 7:00pm-9:00pm
Thursday April 28th: 10:30-12:30

*Light food and refreshments at each session
*Participants at each session are entered to win a FREE iPod Nano
*One overall project participant will win a FREE 32-inch flat screen
television.
*Super good Karma

Best to each of you and thanks in advance for your support and interest
in community media.

Wendy Bloomenthal
Community Outreach Coordinator
Amherst Media