[Hidden-tech] Looking for Technical Writing or Engineering Support

Tom Gajda tom at engineeringwriter.com
Thu Apr 21 09:17:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

Business is good and I am looking for a contract technical writer-or a
maintenance, process, or mechanical engineer with good communication
skills-to assist with some project work.

I would prefer a career contractor/freelancer who can provide 1 or 2 days of
service per week. Most of the work is in the Greater Hartford Area.

Starting pay is $50/hour or more based on capability and is paid on a 1099
basis.

I need a crackerjack who:

-Presents themselves as a consummate professional to Fortune 500 companies

-Has a positive, can do attitude

-Has a college degree in engineering or communication

The contractor must be able to walk up to an industrial machine or
manufacturing process and immediately understand:

-System operation, process control, and the function of the mechanical
components

-Concepts that are important for an operator, process engineer, or a
maintenance technician to know
-How to organize this information so it makes sense to various audiences

If you know someone that can do this, please have them contact me offline by
email.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Gajda