[Hidden-tech] anyone looking for an intern this summer?

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Tue Apr 12 10:29:21 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I was just approached by an Amherst College student looking for an IT internship this summer.  I don't anticipate a need, but didn't know if someone else on this list may be able to provide an opportunity to an intern.  She is a Religion/Computer Science Double Major just completing her sophomore year.  If anyone would be interested, or if you know of a place where interns can be paired up with internship programs, please share...

Thanks,

Dave

Dave DelVecchio
President
Innovative Business Systems, Inc.
161 Northampton Street, Easthampton, MA 01027
Direct: 413-203-8301 | Phone: 413-584-4274
E-mail: ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com<mailto:ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com> | web: www.for-ibs.com

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davedelvecchio

IBS uses ZixCorp Secure email solutions<http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=e067466c0b21966011d87e4cdf96a787&type=0&p=0> - ask how you can too!

IBS uses ZixCorp Secure email solutions <http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=e067466c0b21966011d87e4cdf96a787&type=0&p=0>  - ask how you can too!

NOTICE: The documents accompanying this electronic mail transmission contain information from Innovative Business Systems which is confidential and privileged.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity of whom this transmission was addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete this transmission at once.