[Hidden-tech] Playing Flash on the iPad

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue Apr 12 09:18:53 EDT 2011

>From what I have found with the iPad -- it's pretty hard to make something work there
if Apple doesn't support it -- any solution are not for the average iPad user.

However there are other working on such solutions - how well they work for you,
you need to determine -- specifically the volume is not an issue for batch mode conversions,
which (personally) we do on linux - the Mac terminal is the same kind of batch mode.

Here is one option I found --
http://www.html5trends.com/trends/another-way-to-convert-flash-to-html5/
        it's about: http://smokescreen.us/
It uses html5/javascript to make it work

You might post more about the video library or special coding that is part of the issue.

BTW - please post what you find -- this is topic of interested to many others.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com