[Hidden-tech] Playing Flash on the iPad

Videatives videatives at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 08:55:21 EDT 2011

Good morning HT,

Perhaps one of you faces the problem that iPad will not play Flash
video.  I have a video library of 230 video clips to which college
teachers subscribe and play in their classes live and online.  As the
iPad moves into college campuses were are at risk of losing a large
customer base.  The video library is not public domain, so this may
eliminate such tools as iSwifter.  But RipCode has something called
the TransAct Transcoder V6.

I am looking for something that will eliminate the need to convert all
of my video to HTML5, which would be a great expense because of the
many links our clips have with text, plus just the shear number of
clips that we have.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
George

George Forman, President
Videatives, Inc.
www.videatives.com

P.S  And thanks for the reference to an intellectual property
attorney.  We used Scott Foster and are very pleased with his service
and fee.