[Hidden-tech] Looking for internet alternatives

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Tue Sep 28 19:39:57 EDT 2010

True: satellite blows. But, at least it's expensive and unreliable.

But hey, here in North Leverett, it's better than dial up. Grumble...

on 9/28/10 2:01 PM, Philbrook, Edward at Edward_Philbrook at cable.comcast.com

--
Adam Bauer
Founder, Dharma Boutique

http://www.dharmaboutique.com
sacred & sensual offerings  ~  3% for people & planet

See video of our latest container of goods arriving from India:
http://www.youtube.com/dharmaboutique