[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Drupal Engineer and Themer

Cheryl Handsaker charlemontwebworks at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 15:13:06 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A local web development firm is looking for a Drupal Engineer and a Drupal Themer. See the ad below. Please reply to the email address specified for more information or to apply. Feel free to forward this on to candidates who might be a good fit. This is a virtual position.

Thanks, Cheryl

-------------------

Looking for Drupal Engineer and Themer to join web development team

We are seeking an experienced Drupal engineer and themer for a small, virtual web development team. Our founder has been in the web development business since the first Mosaic browser and was founder of one of the first digital marketing agencies in San Francisco. We now focus on building complex, data-driven websites for green tech and scientific research institutions. We are currently growing.

While not everything we do is innovative and fun, we try to keep our work interesting and in support of making the world a better place.

Drupal Engineer
We are looking for a Drupal developer to be our primary engineer on client development projects.

Ideally, you would:

- have 3-5 years Drupal experience
- excellent knowledge of PHP
- experience designing, writing and customizing Drupal modules
- have a strong portfolio of work that includes robust, complex, data-driven sites
- have a desire to be part of a small (5-7 person) team
- have experience tracking and solving bugs in your own code and that of others, and
- be reliable, responsive and communicative, with a good sense of humor and passion for excellence

Drupal Themer
We are looking for a Drupal themer to be our primary theme developer.

Ideally, you would:

- have 2-5 years Drupal API & theming experience
- be proficient with HTML, CSS, Javascript, AJAX, jQuery
- be familiar with the LAMP stack
- have a strong portfolio of standards compliant, cross-browser compatable Drupal themes
- have a desire to be part of a small (5-7 person) team
- have experience tracking and solving bugs in your own code and that of others, and
- be reliable, responsive and communicative, with a good sense of humor and passion for excellence

Both positions will start as freelance work and (hopefully) develop into long-term staff positions. In the near term, the hours per week will vary with project load.

If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please send your resume, hourly rate and three professional references to sasha at jandro.com. Please include the job title of the position you seek  in the message subject. Principles only, no recruiters, please.

  Charlemont Web Works
  Web Application Development, Web Maintenance and Joomla! sites