[Hidden-tech] Green Screen (Chromakey) Fabric?

Noel Ramos NoelRamos at InterMixx.com
Fri Sep 3 16:04:54 EDT 2010

If you're doing digital editing of still photos you don't really need a
green screen.

Any solid color will do, such as white, which is my preference. I use
Photoshop's powerful selection tools and silhouetting is easy. The more
light you have the more "invisible" the white background becomes,
eliminating as many shadows as possible really helps. Try to stretch it
and keep it flat to avoid wrinkles that would create shadows.

Gimp is a great free Photoshop alternative

http://www.gimp.org/

and there are others also:

http://www.lifeclever.com/10-free-web-based-alternatives-to-photoshop

- Noel