[Hidden-tech] iPhoto 11 - caution

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Wed Oct 27 09:05:25 EDT 2010

I know there are a lot of Mac users on this list. I haven't upgraded to Apple's new iLife suite yet.

But, I just wanted to make sure that anyone upgrading is aware that there are a lot of people having severe problems with iPhoto 11. The upgrade has wiped out their entire photo library.

So, if you're upgrading, be aware, and make sure you backup all your photos before hitting the upgrade button. Just Google "iPhoto 11" for lots of horror stories.

Jeff Rutherford
413-475-0087
jeff at jeffrutherford.com