[Hidden-tech] Google apps expert

Dan Green dan at thegreeninternetgroup.com
Sun Oct 24 21:24:21 EDT 2010

Hello,

Is there a Google Apps expert in the group?

I'm having problems with email, Outlook and GoDaddy webmail. Google's
Premier support didn't know what the problem was. GoDaddy said "Good luck
with that." Can't wait to fill out that customer service survey.

I don't want to go into the details because I really don't want suggestions
or even want to think about it anymore. Suggestions would make me do that.
I am looking to pay somebody to log on to my computer with Log Me In or
something similar and make all the problems go away.

I will get your email if your reply. Where I'll find it is another story.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Green

President

The Green Internet Group

Office: 866.506.1923 | Cell: 413.658.8470

www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com