[Hidden-tech] SCSI interface for a Syquest drive

Noel Ramos NoelRamos at InterMixx.com
Wed Oct 13 15:59:38 EDT 2010

I have old Macs that still hum along quite nicely and I can access
SyQuest disks with them, but I have not fired them up in ages, plus I
am slammin busy til after IMC2010 in November.

I also had to rescue some old Pagemaker docs from the mothballs and
InDesign did a stellar job of opening and updating them.

If you can't find any other help let me know.

- Noel

------
http://www.IndieGate.com - The Online Independent Music Store
http://www.InterMixx.com - Independent Music Magazine